Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Counterlight

Nikon D200 + Nikkor 85 1.8 AF-S G; ISO 250, f/7.1, 1/400s
Nikon D200 + Nikkor 85 1.8 AF-S G; ISO 250, f/7.1, 1/400s
Nothing special; made while looking for the front lenscap of my prakticar which got lost (the cap, not the lens) today. There were some heavy showers between the cap getting lost and me going back to the crime scene to find it, hence the droplets. Naturally, I haven't found the lenscap, so I'll just have to get a new one, but at least I made two fairly decent shots.

--
Vem, da je bila fotoantika dva dni nazaj, ampak ali se komu kje valja odvečen pokrovček za Prakticin M42 objektiv? (ja, celotna objava je v bistvu malo bolj estetsko dovršeno povpraševanje po izgubljenem pokrovčku)

1 comment:

Wolfgang said...

Beautiful composition and light :)